Creepylator Creepylator

Too many bugs

I wanted to type 789 into the calculator, but 8 overwrote the 7. I think you should check a few more calculations in it. And fix that bug I was talking about.

Creepy responds:

Hmm... wierd,
i have had many beta testers, and noone of them found any bugs! :S

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

im sorry but that was great

I know it was kinda small but it was ultra funny and very well done. Vulkan is lacking in understanding of the situation in Israel. Are you a big supporter of Le Pen? How honorable is blowing yourself up to kill innocent civilians? Explain this to me. I understand that sometimes the Israelly soldiers kill innocent Palestinians but that is the difference between war and murder. If they kill unarmed citizens its on accident not cause they are evil. Those who kill innocent civilians for the sake of killing innocent civilians are obviously evil. And how do you think that America came to be? The Indians moved back so that we could settle in. Is it our fault that they didnt know the meaning of property. Is it our fault that they hadnt invented guns. Is it our fault they hadnt invented armour? This happens sometimes in real life. Welcome to it. But it is when you do it with INTENT TO MURDER that it becomes evil...